CLINIQUE NUDE POP - THE PERFECT EVERYDAY NUDE

Oct 14, 2015




And here is my high end lipstick of the month! Just kidding, but let's say that I try to restrain myself when it comes to spend on high end products. However especially when it cames to lipsticks, I can't help myself. Getting a new "luxury" lipstick is just like getting a new pair of shoes, or a new bag for me (talking about bag I will certainly show you my new little gem from Zara soon). Anyway stop rambling Charlotte. This new lipstick is another one from the Clinique Pop Lipstick collection. I got so excited when I saw that the brand came out with a few new shades for the fall season, however when I went to one of their corner here in Tokyo, I couldn't find any of the new colors so I decided to pick a very classic nude for this time that I can wear on a daily basis. They do have out of the 16 orginal shades a few very nice nude colours all very wearable but I went for the number 01 Nude Pop. It is a very classic pinky nude, that is not washing me out and work well with my fair skin. It gives my lips a nice tint of color and is not overpowering. It is the kind of nude that you can wear either with a very heavy smockey eyes, to keep the main focus on the hard work you did on blending these dark shadows out or, with a very natural eye look, since it will brighten your complexion.

7 comments :

  1. Amazing lipstick.. I wanna try that shade too. Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a lovely shade! Definitely need to look into this :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lovely everyday shade! I'm wondering if this is a similar dupe for the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip. I've been meaning to try the Clinique Pop lipsticks, I'll definitely be looking at this shade next.

    Cindy // www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very natural! i like it!

    http://patricialopman.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice lipstick for an everyday wear.


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete