FALL TRENDS - KAKI EVERYTHING

Oct 11, 2015




If there is something that I absolutely love about fall and winter, it is that I can start to wear dark colors again without looking like I am depressed among all of those pastel mini skirts and crop tops. And one of my favourite to wear is definetly kaki. I love how it matches perfectly black, white, and denim, which is basically all that I wear on a daily basis. I especially love it for jackets, and my goal this winter is to find the perfect Kaki coat or trench. I found two really nice ones on Asos as you can see down below. Waiting a little more and I might definetly order them! You can find my favourite kaki pieces (all from Asos) down below. 


Hebergeur d'image

picture : harperandharley, kayture, pinterest

11 comments :

  1. I agree! I'm obsessed with olive shades and they look so good when paired with nude ;)

    xx
    www.curlsandmints.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love olive colour it is so gorgeous! paired so well with nude just love this chic look. xx http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks and Love Kaki... <3 These looks are bomb!

    xo xo Marina

    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/10/after-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing <3

    http://lyfanie-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaki is the best colour! I love it…

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love kaki coats so much. get have enough of them.
    ❥

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the coats here! How comfy and casual this outfit is!

    OH, Carolina

    Love, Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, very inspiring!
    Kaki is a must have in Fall :)

    Love, Anjatellsyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove the top middle khaki coat, definitely my sort of colour! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pics, khaki is one of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog and loving this post #khakilove

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete