IRRESISTIBLE ME - HAIR EXTENSIONS REVIEW

Sep 29, 2015





Today is a post a little different from the usual "cosmetic-fashion-only" vibe I go for. I will give you an in depth review of the Irresistible Me hair extensions. I've always wanted to try clips in hair extensions, but I was really considering wether I should invest or not, because when you're dealing with Remi hair, they can get pretty pricey. When Irresistible Me reach out to me a few months ago, I was so happy. My hair got longer recently, because of Hair Burst and Coconut oil, but still it is thin and breaks easily. Also, it got crazy because of the humidity here in Japan and I can barely style it correctly. My fishtails are so skinny, my messy buns ridiculous. More than lenght, I really wanted more volume to get a little more creative with my hairstyles. I got my package a few weeks ago, and let me tell you the box is absolutely adorable. You have that pretty illustration of a girl with fancy hair, and a little message from the company team inside. The hair come in an hermetic plastic bag, you have a piece of hair on one side so you can check if the color is matching your actual hair, before opening the rest of your extensions. Be carefull, once you opened the whole packet you can't exchange them anymore.  

Hebergeur d'image

I decided to pick their Royal Remi set, in Chocolate brown, 22 inches. I was not sure about the color match since it was my first time trying hair extensions, but you can find a very helpfull video on their Youtube channel that will make your choice much easier. For your information, my hair is very dark but definetly not black. It is a deep chocolate brown. The extensions match my hair color perfectly. And it is not only my opinion, most of my friends where chocked and thought I got them done at a hair salon. The quality of the hair is also amazing, you can't see that they are extensions. The hair is shiny but not too much so it doesn't look fake but they are really soft. Like I can't stop touching them all day and pretend I am a mermaid when I walk on the streets of Tokyo. You can see in the pictures down below that the Irresistible Me hair extensions blend super nicely, the color is as I was telling you a perfect match and they add so much lenght and volume to my hair.

Hebergeur d'image

6 comments :