Quick upload from my bed, it's 1.30AM, I actually have to wake up tomorrow to work on my english resume so I could maybe find some cool internship for university asap. But I'm blogging, and checking instagram non stop instead. I know, clever. Anyway, as I was browsing Choies.com, I found this lovely sweater which kinda reminds me the Stella Mc Cartney one that I adore. Anyway I started thinking about how I would styled it, and this outfit first came to my mind! I'm in love with these Zara boots, let's be honest, over the knees boots are everywhere since last winter, and this one are perfect (praying that I'm getting these beauties for my birthday on sunday...). Then, I think that, this kind of pleated skirts are such a hit for fall time especially in dark colors. Adding this little Zara bag which I want to buy everytime I walk through the store ... but 80€ ... really ? For the make up, I would keep it simple, with some winged liner and a touch of nude gloss. Hope you liked the outfit, and let me know in the comments how you like to wear your fall sweaters ♥ Mucho love peeps !
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Happy sunday everyone!! You can't imagine how cool it was to not hear any alarm clock this morning! And to finally be able to dress up! I worked at my part time job everyday last week, which mean that I had to wear their hideous red jumper EVERY single day. With black pants, and flat shoes. Toture guys! You know what, in the future I never ever want to work somewhere I'll have to wear any kind of uniform! Usually, I keep my cozy sweaters for sunday, but today I'm all dressed up, with nowhere to go, but damn, nothing feels better that a lovely skirt and your favorite top after days of forced casualness. For today post, I chose to copy a Géraldine Saglio outfit. She's an amazing french stylist. She's wearing a lot of denim and a lot of black but always keeps it super classy and put together. This outfit is not an exception, she's simply wearing a basic breton shirt and some jeans, but her elegant cape coat and knee high boots makes the outfit very feminine and elegant. To recreate the look, I selected a pair of jeans, and a coat from Mango (Miranda Kerr collection, anyone else was so sad of her break up with Orlando ?? I mean WHY?), a striped shirt from Topshop and JustFab boots. Talking about justfab, I recently signed up to their website. I'll certainly order my very first pair soon. Some of there shoes are really cute and not expensive at all and I heard a lot of great feedback from the website. So why not give it a try right ? Have a wonderful sunday loves ♥ Mucho love!
Monday, October 28, 2013
Hey my dolls! I am super sorry for ... the lack of upload, and for not visiting your blogs recently! I'm ... like so so busy, just started my new part time job and I actually have ... let's say two hours for myself everyday, so it's kinda hard to manage, my school life (which is simply crazy this year), work life and social life. But, I'm not complaining, I know that hard work is gonna pay off someday; but I have to admit that it's kinda hard to find enough time to sleep. But anyway, I'll try to prepare some posts for you asap! I also have a few good ideas in stock. For today, I just wanted to share with you these two pictures of one of my fave model, Doutzen Kroes, looking amazing, wearring basically cotton panties and some blue things. Seriously, mother Nature, you can be so unfair sometimes! Mucho love babes ♥
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Hello cutie pies! My birthday is coming soon! And for that reason I decided to start my "feeling twenty two" serie! In fact, I'm gonna be 22 years old on November 17th, and for that reason I'll share with you my birthday wishlist, and 3 outfits I would wear for three different birthday celebration! As you certainly understand, this post is all about the presents I would love to get !
1. Firt, the Iphone 5S! I have my Iphone 4 for 3 years now, and well ... I really really need to change it ! That's why my dad kindly purpose to change my phone for my birthday ♥ No need to say that I can't wait to get this baby in my hand!
2. Then, I need a little black bag for my New Years Eve trip to London and this lovely one from Zara seems to have the perfect size and shape! And I just realised that I completely forgot to put the gorgeous black dress I found for New Year on this wishlist ...
3. I have a sick obsession for YSL lipstick, they're by far my all time favorite and I would love to add this "Rose in Paris" shade to my (tiny) collection !
4. That trench coat. No need to talk so much about it, I love how feminine and elegant trench coats are. And the leather sleeves add the perfect amount of rock chic to this timeless piece !
5. Over the knee boots are super on trend! And, I'm kind of a shoe girl. And ... I mean come on they'll look perfect with the trench coat right ?
6. Need a bit of comfort in my sea of high heels. I had the biggest crush ever on this multi chained booties from Asos.
7. Ok, I love Forever 21, how can a lovely jeans like this one can coast only 20 dollars ?
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Quick update for you candies! Here is an outfit I would love to wear now that the weather is getting colder on the morning but still pretty warm in the afternoon. Bodycon skirts are a real wardrobe must have. You can dress them up with some girly shirts for a dinner date at restaurant, and dress them down with oversized sweater or knits and wear them during day time. I went for heeled booties, but a pair of flat biker boots would also be perfect for that type of outfit. I love the color of this mini skirt, I think mustard is a great alternative to the super popular burgundy during the fall time, and, well this sweater have been designed for me. I have something for bad boys.
Sweater - Asos // Skirt - Vero Moda // Booties - Zara