Fall is my favorite season when it comes to fashion. The reason is simple: the weather. The temperature still agradable, and allows you to mix & match summer and winter pieces. You can layer, mix textures and have much more fun than during the hottest months of the year, when a t-shirt and a pair of shorts are the only things your body can handle. Here are my selection of 6 essentials clothing pieces that we all need in our closet during the fall season.
1. A comfy sweater : Sporty chic still on trend thanks for us lazy girls who likes comfort and being stylish at the same time. I recommend you to chose a printed sweater to add a bit of edge to your outfit. Also, if you're not keen on that sporty trend, you can definetly get yourself some knits that gonna look really cute with some shorts or skirts and over the knee boots during the fall.
2. Black skinnies: Black skinny jeans are to me the number one basic that we all need. And I mean skinny JEANS. I am totally against the leggings trend that apparently does not want to disapear. Girls, leggings are not chic, leggings make your booty looks awefull, and you always look like you're just out of your gym class. Completly not elegant!
3. A Black blazer : Another all year around essential even if we tend to forget about it during summer time. Blazer jackets are a go to for any women. You can dress them up or down and they will follow you from work to date nights. I love a good androgyn look and a black blazer is the best way to have a boyish look without losing your feminity.
4. A Biker Jacket: You can find the perfect biker jacket for any prices nowadays. From Zara and it's affordable real leather one, or H&M and Primark doing quite good PU leathers one. It's a basic that every women need and it's gonna make you look put together no matter what you're wearing it with. You can go for the basic black one or try out some pastel colors really on trend for a few months. The key when it comes to biker jacket; the fit. Don't be afraid to try a few one before finding the one that is made for you. Believe me, it's gonna stay in your closet for years and years.
5. A White Shirt: It's not especially a fall essential, it's a life essential. Every women should have that white shirt that she can wear at work with some formal pants, at a romantic dinner paired with her favorite skirt or during a chill out day with her girlfriends with her favorite boyfriend jeans. It's a wardrobe staple that you can have fun layering with your favorite knitwear during the fall time.
6. A Scarf: Yes, fall also means that winter is on its way and it's already time to stock up on some lovely scarves to fight the colder months. I love me some check scarves, but you're free to express you personality by chosing a print, a material or a color that represent you!