FASHION MOODBOARD #2 - STRIPED TOP

Mar 17, 2016


If there is one pattern that will never goes out of style, it is definetly stripes. As a french girl, striped top are a huge essential in my wardrobe. I could wear them all day and I have more than 10 in my collection. You can never ever add too many. 

 HOW I WEAR THEM 

My favourite way to wear stripes tops is to wear them very casually. I usually bought my basic stripes tops from Zara (material is on point for the price tag). I sometimes size up depending on the cut of the tee to have a more relax fit. I then pair them with boyfriend jeans (litterally living in boyfriend jeans during spring), pick up my favourite bag and leather jacket and depending on what I am doing, I will wear either some high heels or comfy sneakers.

WHAT TO BUY THIS SEASON 


Spring is around the corner (finally!) and I would recommend to get some lightweight but nice fabric stiped tee as well as some thin knit jumper to wear for the chillier night. As I just wrote, Zara has some amazing pieces for the season and I might add one or two more striped piece to my colletion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment