THE MONTHLY NEED LIST - MARCH

Mar 12, 2015

Hebergeur d'image

There is two things I am obsessed with recently. White, and pencil skirts. White is to me the perfect color for spring and warmer weather, it is really refreshing, and catch the light so nicely. I can already think about many outfits wearing a white pencil skirt and I think I might order one from Missguided really soon. I also plan to got a camel or nude one since I can totally picture to wear it with a lovely white blouse, or thin knit and my Topshop heels. More than pencil skirts, I will certainly get myself a new leather jacket. I know big buy, but there is one in Zara that I really like and my leather jacket is 5 years old so the leather is not as pretty as before. I also plan to get some kaki cargo or utility pants. Last one, a bomber jacket, I felt in love with a kaki one in Topshop. A bit expensive but I dream about it at night. I love the casual yet very feminine vibe you can get with that kind of piece if you style them with high heels and more tight clothes.

Hebergeur d'image

Makeup wise, you know that I recently got the NARS creamy concealer. And I am so pleased with this product that I am obsessed with the idea of getting a NARS foundation. I obviously want to try the well known and well loved NARS Sheer Glow. I swatched it at Sephora last time and the coverage seems to be really great and I would love to get a nice glowy foundation for spring and summer. Also, going with that luminous and glowy trend, I would love to get some shimmery blusher such as the Milani baked blush or ELF baked blush. I think that kind of blush work very well and can allow you to skip the highlight step in your face routine.

Hebergeur d'image

2 comments :

  1. I've been loving based blushes at the moment- there's so many good ones out there!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got the baked blushes from ELF, they're really good! you can use them both as highlight and blusher, such a great buy!

      Delete