Asos is to me the best online store ever. Reason? The choice! No matter your style, you will find something. The pice range is also pretty wide so even if you are on a budget you might find something great to add to your wardrobe. Not talking about their coupon codes and special deals. As spring is coming, I have some crazy shopping envy, and well Asos is always the place I like to spend hours dreaming about my future wardrobe. Here are a few items I've selected to transition easily from winter to spring weather.
1. River Island monochromatic leopard skirt - I really like this skirt, I love anything leopard printed, but I don't own anything black and white leopard. I guess that's making it a good reason to get that skirt huh?
2. Asos nude high neck jumper - It was love at first sight with this jumper. I think with a basic blue jeans, some nice heels and a classy bag you definetly have a great everyday outfit! The color is perfect for spring but its thickness will keep you warm during those tricky months.
3. Weekday off shoulders top - I have a thing for off shoulders top, and I have been searching for a black one since I saw Jessica from tuulavintage pulling off the perfect all black outfit with a similar one. If you are not a dress kind of girl, this top is your best friend, paired with a black skinny jeans and a killer pair of heels and you're good to go!
4. Asos white embossed clutch - Totally love those kind of clutches to go out with girl friends for drinks. Big enough to pack all of your essentials and super stylish! Really love how the two colors matches on this one.
5. Asos basic grey jumper - This kind of jumper is a must have. It is so easy to pair with any kind of jeans, skirts or shorts. It is comfy yet stylish and feminine since it is quite form fitting.
6. Asos Striped Playsuit - Spring is the perfect season to bring the playsuits out of your wardrobe. The weather starts to get warmer and you can wear them with a nice leather jacket for exemple. I love this one because as you might know I am kina obsessed with stripes and I think this one would be a great statement for a daytime chic look.