Since a few of you are quite regular readers, I tought it might be interesting to tell you a little bit more about me. Moreover, I love to read that kind of posts since it is always nice to know more about the person who is actually writing posts that you read daily. All of the picture below are from my instagram, and you can follow me @charlotte_moulet ! So let's get into this, and share with me some facts about you in the comments, I would love to know about my lovely readers!
1. Around 3/4 of the people I meet think that I am half asian. I am not. Both of my parents are french. I have some italian origins from my mom side. One of my great grandfather was maybe asian. Not sure tho but it would explain a lot of my apparently asian-like features.
2. I will graduate from university in October with hopefully a master degree in international management.
3. I wish I could wake up and look like Shay Mitchell for one day. I think she is gorgeous, seems to be a nice person and like to travel the world. And I wish I had her makeup artist too. Always flawless.
4. I mostly wear black, white and grey. Add to this a bit of nude, and some printed shoes and you have basically my closet. I am such a neutral girl. Same when it comes to make up. I love a good old brown smockey eyes, winged liner and a neutral lip.
5. I know my two best friends since respectively 18 and 20 years. We lived 4 years together. We have a sister like relationship, so we can be really harsh to one another sometimes but at the end we're always here for each others.
6. I speak french, english, spanish and have a few bascis of japanese.
7. I lost 20 kilograms (apparently 45 pounds) 5 years ago. I've lost most of that weight in 8 months. I followed a diet I decided myself and I never gained weight back since then. If you are interested I can do a post about my weight loss someday.
8. I can drink more than one liter of black coffee a day. And I love to drink it in my mason jar. With a straw. Can I be any weirder? And I also love ice coffee.
9. There is no way that I can eat seafood, except on sushi.
10. My dad wanted to call me "Clémentine" which is basically like a little orange in french. Thanks god they chosed Charlotte in the end.
11. I have a sick obsession for Starbucks. Since I live in a place with no Starbucks, everytime I go somewhere there is one I'll be the most annoying person and force people to go there with me. I always take the same, Iced Caramel Machiato or a Caramel Frappuccino.
12. I used to really not like Kim Kardashian, but I am kinda obsessed with her post Kimye wedding style.
13. I prefer my feet to hurt like hell than wearing flat shoes. I know, stupid but as Posh said, I just can't concentrate in flats. Might do a post about my favourite heels soon.
14. I have a tiny tiny scar on my left hip.
15. I wear the same necklace almost everyday. It is an old japanese coin (50 yens actually, which is ... like 30 cents?) that my dad gave me when he knew I liked Japan (he likes collecting coins). Since that day I wear it as a necklace. Since I travel quite a lot, I like having it with me because it reminds me of my family no matter where I am. And this is the best conversation starter in Japan.