THE CAMEL EDIT

Dec 27, 2014

Hebergeur d'image
Can you believe I do not own any camel item in my closet? I mean, not a single sweater. Camel is such a trend for a few seasons now and camel coats have become a total must have in any women wardrobe. And I'll definetly take the after Christmas sales opportunities to get myself a few lovely things! Earlier today, right before heading to work (you gotta keep motivated when you're a part time casher in a supermarket babes, work = web shopping ya know) I spent a little time (only two hours) on my all time favorite online shop, Asos, and I added a few things on my wishlist. Among them, that super comfy looking turtle neck sweater and an oversized knited dress! Santa's money got to be spend!

Hebergeur d'image

8 comments :

  1. What a great Camel edit! I am smitten with that Camel coloured turtleneck!

    xxx

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. that middle coat is flipping adorable O:
    Wishing you a lovely new year
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful! Wish you a happy new year too <3

      Delete
  3. I love it! Those camel pants are catching my eye!

    Shy Girl Loud Voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too! I think they look really nice with that grey jumper! I'm not sure I would dare to wear them on a daily basis tho :(

      Delete
  4. I want a camel coat so bad ! Great blog btw :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete