ZARA TRYING IRO ?

Oct 28, 2014


As a shopaholic, I have to admit that I'm completely obsessed with the Zara website ... and that I check their new arrivals almost daily. I know. I'm terrible. Anyway. When I saw this sweater in the new autumn line, it totally reminded me of a IRO top I saw on Kristina Bazan a few months ago. I love IRO but it's definetly not on my student budget. Okay let's be honest, that's definetly not a perfect dupe but hey for 40 euros ... you can't expect the same than from a 700 euros sweater right? The texture, boxy cut and black detailing kinda reminded me of the super expensive yet gorgeous piece and I'm really thinking about getting it. What do you think? Liking the Zara sweater?



pictures : all credits go to Zara and Kayture

3 comments :

  1. I don't know, somethings is saying that you need to wait a month more, maybe something better turns up!

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara has been doing amazing lately ;)

    xo Jenny
    Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete