MY THREE FAVOURITE PERFUMES

Dec 22, 2015



2015 has been a year of new discoveries perfume wise. For years and years, I was sticking to one scent, the Nina by Nina Ricci perfume. But this year I decided to be a little more daring and to find different perfumes for different occasions. The three pictured above are my current favourite. I think you can recognise most of them since they are quite iconic ones.

Chloé Eau de Parfum - This one is the most recent addition to my collection. I got it for my birthday last month and I have been completely obsessed with it. The scent is very classic, feminine and romantic. I absolutely love to wear it on a daily basis. The top notes are freesia, litchi and peony. The heart notes are lily of the valley, magnolia and roses, and the base notes are cedar, musk and amber. If you like floral scents, that Chloé perfume is a total must. 

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - I think the Coco Mademoiselle perfume is the equivalent to the famous N°5, but for younger girls. If you're in your twenties and want to commit to an iconic Chanel perfume, that will make you feel luxurious and elegant, it is the one I would recommend. It is my other option for a day to day wear with my Chloé one. And you can see it is definetly well loved. The top notes are sicilian oranges, calabrian bergamot and grapefruit. The heart notes are both floral and fruity and contain rose, jasmine and litchi. Finally the base notes are patchouli, vanilla and musk.

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium - This one is a little more daring that the two other ones. I would personally wear it on a night out, or to a dinner date. The scent is quite strong and I think it is the kind of perfume that you better have to try before buying it (I mean, no impulsive internet buy for this one). Concerning the note, the top notes are with no surprise coffee, pear and pink pepper, the heart notes are orange blossom and jasmine, and the base notes are vanilla, cedar wood and patchouli.

5 comments :

  1. chloé is my all time favorite perfume. its so good and such a unique scent.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chloe perfume is amazing!! I can't stop wearing it seriously! I think I will invest in the biggest bottle when I run out!

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to try both of the Chloe and Chanel scents. I've heard amazing things about them both. Black Opium is one of my favourites - I've nearly gone through the whole bottle! Love your photo here too!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow almost done with Black Opium? I still have a lot of mine haha I do love it but, I don't have so many nights out recently ... too cold haha
      Definetly try Chanel and Chloe is you like floral and feminine scents!

      Delete
  3. I have no idea! I never tried Soap & Glory, you can hardly find the brand in France and in Japan >_< But if it does, the Soap & Glory is such a good alternative!!
    I really want to try Tom Ford perfumes! I had a sample in a Sephora order and I was obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete