THE 5 WAY TOO EXPENSIVE BAGS I DREAM ABOUT

Jan 22, 2015

I got my first higher end bag this year on my birthday. After wanting it for a good two years, I finally own the Michael Kors Selma bag in black. And I'm in love with it since I got it. It completely convinced me in splurging more on quality bags. I feel like a nice bag can totally upgrade any outfits. I'm planning as soon as I'll start working, to save a little bit every month so I can finally paid myself one of the five beautiful leather things below!



1. THE GIVENCHY ANTIGONA. This might be one of the most timeless bag on the market, with the classic Prada saffiano leather (ew I should have include this one too!). I think this bag would be the perfect everyday bag, the medium or large one have decent size and are appropriate for work or everyday situations (shopping, coffee with the girls, date with the bae). 

Hebergeur d'image

2. THE YSL TASSEL SATCHEL. I am a junkie for everything Saint Laurent, I love most their bags and clutches, but this one as something special. It's the perfect evening bag in my opinion! It's super feminine and classy and looks super duper fancy and chic. It's also easy to carry around because of the gold strap. The size is perfect even for an everyday use, since you can store all of your essentials in it!

Hebergeur d'image

3. THE CHANEL BOY BAG. Um ... I guess I can call that, my ultimate goal in life. Is that stupid? I mean, I wish I can one day reward myself and buy my own Chanel bag, and the Boy is a pretty good option. It's so so expensive, but come on ... this bag is the definition of perfection. I love the chain details, and I would definetly go for a classic black and silver combo!

Hebergeur d'image


4. THE CELINE BLACK BOX. The perfect small sized bag for everyday. The design is quite simple which make it super easy to pair. It's not a fancy and overly brand showing bag, which I love! If I had to chose, I would pick the black snakeskin one. 


Hebergeur d'image

5. THE PROENZA SCHOULDER PS11. As the Celine one, the design is quite simple and the size is really convinient for everyday. The front hardware is really nicely designed. The mini version of it is also super lovely.

All credits go to mariannan for the YSL bag pictures, any other pic has been taken from pinterest

14 comments :

  1. Love all bags!! But my favorite is YSL Tassel Satchel!! Love it ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all on my list for dream bags D: But the Givenchy is actually the bag I think I'd save up for and buy just because its design is timeless and its size is practical :)

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I think! The Givenchy is really good for any occasions, well excepting gno haha I think I might save up for this one first <3

      Delete
  3. i love it! especially that of Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel <3

    kisses from Spain

    http://bellerivoli.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, the Celine is my favourite!

    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ysl bag :)

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Givenchy bag! All the bags are beautiful and very classic :)

    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I've been obsessed with that YSL bag for too long
    xx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bags, love the Givenchy bag.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all, especially the YSL and Chanel ones! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the YSL bag. Thanks for sharing and have an amazing weekend.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/hip-jr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all!!

    Kisses from Spain :)

    http://www.gabicalafell.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bags, if money was no option I would definitely have a classic Chanel and Philip Lim bag! Unfortunately the world is cruel :(
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete