I got my first higher end bag this year on my birthday. After wanting it for a good two years, I finally own the Michael Kors Selma bag in black. And I'm in love with it since I got it. It completely convinced me in splurging more on quality bags. I feel like a nice bag can totally upgrade any outfits. I'm planning as soon as I'll start working, to save a little bit every month so I can finally paid myself one of the five beautiful leather things below!
1. THE GIVENCHY ANTIGONA. This might be one of the most timeless bag on the market, with the classic Prada saffiano leather (ew I should have include this one too!). I think this bag would be the perfect everyday bag, the medium or large one have decent size and are appropriate for work or everyday situations (shopping, coffee with the girls, date with the bae).
2. THE YSL TASSEL SATCHEL. I am a junkie for everything Saint Laurent, I love most their bags and clutches, but this one as something special. It's the perfect evening bag in my opinion! It's super feminine and classy and looks super duper fancy and chic. It's also easy to carry around because of the gold strap. The size is perfect even for an everyday use, since you can store all of your essentials in it!
3. THE CHANEL BOY BAG. Um ... I guess I can call that, my ultimate goal in life. Is that stupid? I mean, I wish I can one day reward myself and buy my own Chanel bag, and the Boy is a pretty good option. It's so so expensive, but come on ... this bag is the definition of perfection. I love the chain details, and I would definetly go for a classic black and silver combo!
4. THE CELINE BLACK BOX. The perfect small sized bag for everyday. The design is quite simple which make it super easy to pair. It's not a fancy and overly brand showing bag, which I love! If I had to chose, I would pick the black snakeskin one.
5. THE PROENZA SCHOULDER PS11. As the Celine one, the design is quite simple and the size is really convinient for everyday. The front hardware is really nicely designed. The mini version of it is also super lovely.
All credits go to mariannan for the YSL bag pictures, any other pic has been taken from pinterest