FASHION EDIT - OLIVIA PALERMO FOR AQUAZZURA

Sep 1, 2014


Olivia Palermo is definetly one my favorite it girl/fashion icon. I love how classy and put together she always look and I use to say that her and her newly husband are the real life Chuck & Blair. I was so excited when I heard about her teaming up with Aquazzura for a shoes collection (that I'll only have on my feet in my sweetest dreams). The shoes that she created are so beautiful. The shapes are really feminine and delicate, but the shoes are at the same time a staple for any women shoe closet.  I particulary love the low boots, and the black pumps are the perfect amount of simplicity and sexiness. The collection also provide an amazing pair of over the knee black boots and some jewelled princess sandals. The collection is available at net-a-porter.com





2 comments :

  1. The sandals on the first picture are so beautiful :)

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete