FEBRUARY FAVOURITES (MAKEUP, SKINCARE AND NEW SHOES)

Mar 5, 2015

Hey guys! Can you believe it is March already? February has been a really exciting yet stressful month and the stress part is sadly not over yet. I am really sorry for the lack of updates here but I really have to get stuff done for an important project that I will talk about here very soon. Anyway, let's get into my favourite for this month. 

Hebergeur d'image

For my beauty related favourites, I have been wearing red lips the whole month. My favourite is the Bourjois Velvet Edition in the shade Hot Pepper. It is a nice warm red, perfect pop of colour, super opaque and easy to use. I've also try to improve slowly my skin, long way to go but that cleanser from First Aid Beauty clearly helped a lot! Also I don't know if it is because of Valentines, but I have been playing with the lovely pink shades of my Naked 3 a lot! The Naked 3 is in my opinion the perfect palette to create girly and natural eye looks.

Fashion favourite, my new nude heels from Topshop! Comfy, classy, perfect for any white on white outfit, since I think that black stiletto can be a bit clashing with a white dress or skirt. Perfect to elongate the legs I think these might become my new best friends! To go outfit for spring? My striped dress, Zara leather jacket and these pretty things on the feet. 

Hebergeur d'image

Let's talk about our beloved social medias, I have been obsessed with Barbara from the Persian Babe, she is such a style inspiration and I can watch her lookbooks and hauls a hundred time a day. And she is always making me buy new stuff. Talking style inspiration Stylebyindia is my favourite instagram fashion account recently. Very Kim K inspired. Make you wanna buy anything neutral, my wishlist is much longer since I am following that lady!

Finally, music and movie. Ok so I have been watching japanese stuff all month long. If you are a bit into japanese culture, love Geisha and stuff, watch the movie Hanaikusa. In love with it! Music wise, I totally recommend  Meghan Trainor album, on repeat all month! My favourites songs are Walkashame and Selfish Heart! I have also been loving Go Hard or Go Home, Wiz and Iggy voices match perfectly in my opinion! and ... ok I have to admit I have loved a french song so much. I usually don't like french music that much but recently we had a few cool songs. It is a reaggae inspired kind of songs, and it is The King's Son - I am not Rich, I know, sounds english but there is french part in. Give it a try, the lyric are really cool. 

14 comments :

  1. Those heels! ahhh so pretty, I love the nude color

    XO naomi @ Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! It is the Gemini model from Topshop :)

      Delete
  2. I really want the Naked 3 palette, the shades are so pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the shades are super wearable! When I first got it I wasn't sure how to use them since I wasn't wearing pinky tones often but now I love it!!

      Delete
  3. That lipstick seems so perfect! I love love love velvet-looking lipsticks!
    -P.
    My blog: BOWTIE DIARY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to give it a try girl!! This product is amazing! There is a cooler red too, I think it is the shade Personne ne Rouge!

      Delete
  4. Off for a little Instagram stalk now, her account sounds wonderful!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like neutral, she's for you haha I am obsessed!

      Delete
  5. I am in love with those heels, I think nude heels look great at the moment, work with any outfit and are such a simple, but sophisticated pair of shoes.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! I actually got them because I will be an intern soon and I wanted some sophisticated shoes that can match any outfit and that I could you know wear at work and then go out for dinner or something, and i think these are perfect for that kind of situations! :D

      Delete
  6. Loving NAKED 3 palette :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipstick sounds amazing, I love a good red lippie! I agree with the Meghan Trainor recommendation as well, I've barely stopped playing it all month. I can't get enough.

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her songs are so good!!! I think the lyrics are the perfect representation of a girl life in her twenties! i think that's what i love the most <3

      thanks for your comment peep :)

      Delete