FALL IS FOR BURGUNDY

Oct 12, 2014


One thing I love with the come back of fall and winter? Dark lips! I'm not into the super dark vampy lips kind of trend. I usually go for lighter burgundy or deep reds. Not the kind of girl to pull out crazy purple either. I decided to share with you two of my favorite burgundy/plum lippies.

107 Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - Who doesn't know this drugstore iconic lipstick for fall? Rimmel is one of the cheapest brands for lipstick but always provide amazing shades and finish. This shade is perfect for an edgy look. It applies smoothly and have a quite long lasting power. I would nontheless recommend to moisturise your lips before applying it because it can be a little bit dry. The finish is matte and doesn't transfer much for a drugstore lips product.

914 Kiko Smart Lipstick Amaranto - Ok, so here we have a huge favorite of mine. I got this lipstick by the end of August during a shopping spree with my best friend. I went to Kiko to get a nude shade I spotted on Barbara Parade, but I ended up with a tone of swatches on my arm. I finally decided to not go too crazy and I only got this one and the nude shade I was looking for. And let me tell you, I do not regret it at all. I always got so many compliments when I wear this lipstick. The color is amazing, it's lighter than the Rimmel one and more shiny. I would say it's more on the purple side and maybre more wearable on a day to day basis. It stains your lips lightly but you have to reapply at least once during the day especially if you're eating or drinking but overall it's a very good product.

5 comments :

  1. Nice colours:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try both of these! May especially have to buy that Rimmel lasting finish matte.

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definetly get it! Such a bargain, good quality, low price and fall classic <3

      Delete
  3. What a lovely blog you have great pictures and its designed so well
    i will be looking again www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl for the sweet comment! I'll check out your blog right now :)

      Delete