THE SUMMER WORKWEAR WISHLIST

Jun 1, 2015

Hebergeur d'image


As some of you might know, I am doing my final internship in Japan for almost two months now and to be honest, I kinda like to dress up every morning to look like a working women. So many people might think it is quite borring, that you have to wear the same suit everyday, but you can seriously create so many different outfits. I also think that being the marketing representative of my small company and working mostly on a luxury good related project, I have to represent the product I want to sell and dressing up is in my case not even an option. The weather here in Tokyo is getting super duper hot and I want to add some ligther colors and materials into my closet. And you know me, when it comes to shopping lists, Asos is my very first stop. Here is a selection of both shoes and clothes that I would love to rock at my meeting for the coming months. 

-links coming soon-

1 comment :

  1. Very informative post. Nice pics. Keep it up.
    Please Feel free to add your blog on
    BloggerPride - Directory of Bloggers

    ReplyDelete