SEPHORA CREAM LIPSTAIN - PINK SOUFFLE

Mar 26, 2015



This one was an impulse buy. I got it at the same time that my NARS foundation a week ago. My best friend was searching for a good yet affordable liquid liptick, and these Sephora Cream lip stains are such a trend in the beauty community recently (aka dozen of beauty gurus raving about it). I recommended her to swatch a few of these and we ended up with our hands all covered of colorful swatches. I was just supposed to help her pick one or two. But as soon as I swatched Pink Soufflé I knew I had to get it. You know, a kind of super me color, that I would wear everyday until it is completely empty an repurchase forever? 

 Hebergeur d'image



Anyway, now let's start the real review. Concerning the application, the product is quite creamy and easy to apply. It is really opaque so you don't need a lip pencil underneath. As the pigmentation is good, you don't need a lot of product to cover your whole lips. I wouldn't say it is an hydrating lipstick, but it is not super drying for such a matte finish lipstick. The product is non scented which is ok for me. Concerning the lasting power, I would say pretty good! You might need to reapply once a day or if you're eating something oily. Next one on my wishlist? Strawberry Kissed! Such a nice pinky red! Here is what it looks like one my lips. Sorry for that overlly surprised face. Trying to look cute on my selfies but it is always a huge fail.
  
Hebergeur d'image 

13 comments :

  1. Sephora Cream Stains are the best, they last so long on the lips it's incredible!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the lasting power is crazy!! Can't wait to try darker shades!

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous on you :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a Sephora here, this looks absolutely beautiful on you!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Such a pain that you don't have Sephora around :(

      Delete
  4. Love these cream lipstains! So fab! And you look gorgeous.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm truly obsessed with this formula! I have 3 already and I think I'll have to pick more shades!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha feel you on these ! Wanna get most of the shades in the collection!

      Delete
  6. I love this colour! It looks great on you! What camera do you use btw? your photos are great quality! If you could let me no by commenting on my blog id much appreciate that thank you x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pretty! My camera is a Sony but I don't remember the exact reference! I'll check that out and let you know on your blog! And for the selfie, just my basic Iphone camera haha

      Delete
  7. gorgeous lipstick girl.
    xo Jodie

    http://www.jodiecaughey.com

    ReplyDelete