CLEANSE, EXFOLIATE, MOISTURIZE

Feb 18, 2015

Hebergeur d'image

When it comes to skincare, my routine tend to change from time to time. I like to try new products sometimes since I have some bad breakouts and acne scars and see how they work. I am for exemple a fan of La Roche Posay skincare to treat my bad areas. But when it comes to cleansing, exfoliating and rehydrating my skin, I have three affordable favourites that I can't really live without. 

Hebergeur d'image

First one my Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser from First Aid Beauty. First I love the packaging. It has a kind of old school vibe that I think is absolutely cute. Then the product itself is really good. It cleans my skin and removes all of the dirts. I can really feel like it's literally cleaning my pores. It let my skin smooth and is easy to rince off and the smell is ok, even though I was a bit surprised the first time I smelled it.  Then time to exfoliate. This Neutrogena Visibly Clear Skin Stress Control is my favourite for years now. It's not too harsh on the skin, and what I most love about it is the smell. Finally, last step and certainly the most important. Moisturizing. This product is not properly a moisturizer, it's the L'Oréal Sublimist Serum. Nontheless, I really like it and use it as a daily moisturizer. Once again, I have oily skin and I don't like to put many oily or super creamy products on my face and the consistency of this product is close to perfection for a skin like mine. 

7 comments :

  1. Acne and scarring is one of my main concerns too. That FAB cleanser sounds great, my pores are always getting gunked up! I haven't tried anything from FAB but would like to because I've heard good things. And HAY GURL thanks for stopping by my blog! x

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm sometimes I feel like my scars will never disapear ... but well I'm trying stuff at least haha
      Definetly try the cleanser, I really like it and you really feel ... yes all cleaned up after using it! Maybe not if you have dry skin tho', I think it can be a little bit drying! :D

      Delete
  2. Love your picks, I've used the Visibly Clear from time to time and it always works great on those break out areas xx
    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try First Aid Beauty! I've only heard great things.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually after hearing so many good review that I tried the cleanser and I am not disapointed! I want to try more products from them now :) let me know if you try something!! :D

      Delete
  4. Neutrogena is a nice product.
    I love it :)
    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete