THE CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Nov 13, 2014



Hello peeps. I am so busy at university, and the next two weeks might be really intense, and insane too. But I'll try to do my best to keep posting here! As we say in France, when you want it, you can do it. Something similar in your country? Anyway. I'm sure you all know .... Holidays season is coming! A month and a half before Christmas! Which means? Wishlists babes! I am a list girl, like almost every women on earth I guess, so I can't hide my excitement around my birthday (it's on monday if you were wondering haha) or Christmas when my parents and friends are like ... hey, what to do you want for Christmas? Um wait, wishlist and links all prepared hun! For today, I selected a few make up and beauty products that I would love Santa to let under my Chritmas tree. 

1. YSL Black Opium perfume. Since I tried the sample I got from Sephora, I'm obsessed with it and I'm trying to save the tiny tiny bottle I have. I already talked about it in one of my previous post, but to make it short, it's really different from the perfume I already own. It's stronger, and deeper, more masculine too. I would say it's a sexy perfume, perfect for a night time date.

2. The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette. I am a fan of Urban Decay eye shadows. They're super easy to blend and not chalky at all. The pigmentation is also really good! Since I got the first Naked palette when it was first released I just can't resist and feel like I need every single Urban palette in my life. I think the Vice 3 is super versatile. First, the huge miror, super handy while doing your make up. Then you'll find you're usual neutral shades, and some more colorfull eye shadows if you feel like spicing up your eye make up! Must have for me.

3. Be ready guys. The next ones are for my lips. I decided to put them all together, since my liptick wishlist is actually worse than my shoes one. Santa, I would be super happy with a few Nars audacious lipsticks, because you know everyone is raving about them, like they're so pigmented and, one of them is called Charlotte! And if you could brought me the Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in Ruby ... or a lovely YSL Rouge Volupte you would make a happy girl.  

4. Once again, I've talked about it before but the Nars Cheek Domination palette is on the super top of my list. I don't have so many cheeks products. I'm not really a blush girl but well, this would be a really interesting occasion to change my make up routine by introducing some new products. 

5. Finally, I really need some good quality hair styling tools. And I've heard so many good things about the Nume curling and flat iron. This set seems the perfect one to start and try the brand. I also love the variety of colors they offer. The pink one is the cutest to me!

Among all of these materialistic stuff, don't forget guys that the holidays season is made to spend precious time with your loved one and to spread love and share hapiness. Presents are a temporary thing. But the memories you'll made with people you love will stay with you forever.

5 comments :

  1. i told myself i would totally buy a ysl lipstick this christmas <3 the packaging is so beautiful

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com
    http://www.youtube.com/abstractorganza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should girl! I own 3 of them and I'm obsessed! The packaging is beautiful, and they feel like butter on the lips !

      Delete
  2. Verrry nice wishlist girl!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wishlist!
    http://pauladuranbeauty.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black opium is absolutely beautiful!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete