WEEKLY FAVE - DESI PERKINS, SKY HIGH PUMPS AND OLD FAVE

Oct 31, 2014


1. I've been following the gorgeous Desi Perkins for quite a while on youtube now, but for a few weeks, I became completly addict to her videos. She's crazilly talented, and come on guys she has such a perfect and dewy skin. Also, she always come up with perfect brows! I'm obsessed with the looks she created for Halloween, and I would love to recreate her Bride of Frankenstein make up. Sadly, we're not really celebrating Halloween in France and I'm not sure to be able to recreate such a flawless make up anyway. If you love the look on the picture, you can find the complete tutorial on her channel

2. I am a pump fanatic. I love them pointy and high. Without any platform. And this model from Zara is close to perfection (not saying that because I am completely addict to Zara). I've been seing these babies for the first time this summer when I was in Tokyo and I tried to forgot about them, like, I really tried hard. Because they're quite on the pricy side, but after paying a visit on Zara website again, and seeing they're still in stock in my size ... I'm about to order guys... 

3. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Skin Stress Control. That's quite a long name for my favorite facial scrub. I'm using this product for years and years (like 5 years maybe). I love the smell and it's not too agressive on my skin. I know it's not supposed to be good for the skin but ... I tend to use it on a daily basis. 

5 comments :

  1. Great picks!! I wanna try out that face scrub!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content. Thanks for the information about the Neutrogena. Visit my blog for the latest in eyewear!

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/iconic-feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting post!!!


    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!!

    http://ladytrendy.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used Neutrogena, it's very good :)

    http://lamodestieaveclestyle.blogspot

    ReplyDelete